Webcams of Barmouth, Surrounding Coastline, Mountains and Steam Railways
Webcams covering thirteen locations in and around Barmouth as shown in the map above - distances shown are relative to Barmouth.
Next Barmouth Beach
- Barmouth WebCam 1a of 17 View of Barmouth Harbour quayside looking SE towards Barmouth Bridge. The Mawddach Trail crosses the Afon Mawddach here. Cader Idris lies behind the bridge.
- Barmouth WebCam 1b of 17 View of Barmouth Harbour Entrance looking SW towards Fairbourne.
- Barmouth WebCam 2 of 17 View of Barmouth Beach (more information) looking NE towards the Lleyn Peninsula.
- Tywyn Seafront Webcam, 3 of 17 - these views are of Tywyn Seafront, cam position is variable looking from SW, to W, to NW (about 14 miles S)
- Barmouth & Fairbourne Railway WebCam 4 of 17 - this view is of Fairbourne (narrow gauge) Railway station, looking ENE (about 3 miles S )
- Dyffryn Ardudwy Webcam, 5 of 17 - looking West towards the beach and the Irish Sea (about 5 miles N)
- Tal-y-Llyn Railway, Tywyn 6 of 17 and 7 of 17 - these views are of Tywyn Wharf Railway station, looking N and Pendre Railway station looking W (Tywyn is about 14 miles SSW of Barmouth.)
- Dolgellau 8 of 17 View looking N from a weather station situated between Dolgellau and Corris (about 11 miles SE)
- Ffestiniog Railway Webcams, 9, 10 and 11 of 17 - the views included are of the Cob (Porthmadog) looking E, Minffordd Station looking W and Tan y Bwlch Station, looking W
(all places approx 17 to 20 miles N)
- Welsh Highland Railway 12 of 17 - this Porthmadog webcam and the WHR track both head in a north-easterly direction towards the 'Welsh Matterhorn,' Cnicht (about 20 miles NNW )
- Abersoch 14 of 17 View looking NNE towards the (about 19 miles WNW)
- Abersoch 15 of 17 View looking SSE towards the (about 19 miles WNW)
- Bala 16 of 17 View looking S across the lake at Bala (about 27 miles NE)
- Mount Snowdon 17 of 17 View looking N from Penrhyndeudraeth (about 23 miles N)
- Broadhaven 18 of 17 View looking over St Brides Bay (78 miles SSW)
- Tramore 19 of 17 View looking SE from Tramore Town (136 miles WSW)
SMS 07854 037198
Tel. No. 01341 280540